About This site
This site grew out of a need to type Arabic script for Farsi, Azari, Urdu and Arabic newsgroups/web sites. The practice of using the Latin alphabet is frowned upon by the script zealots, and comments submitted using Latin script are banned, deleted and removed. You can use this site to type Arabic script or to alter an already existing Arabic script using a Latin keyboard. We hope this site will be usefull to poeple learning or trying to communicate in languages that use Arabic script. Here is a list of features supported and planned for this site:
- Creating Arabic script content using latin keyboard.
- Altering arabic script using latin keyboard only
- Creating an Arabic script as an image to for computers not supporting display of Arabic script.
- Getting a close approximation of transliterated arabic script (in other words what does an arabic script text almost sounds like )
- Getting a close approximation of transliterated latin script (in other words what does some latin text almost looks like in arabic script)
- More features requested by users
Contact us about your queries and any features that you would like to see happening on this site.